Monday, April 11, 2011

Study Break! Blog on Hiatus.....

Dear Readers,

FYI: From now, up until around or after May 7, I'm going to be taking a short break from posting regularly on this blog while I finish up my final semester as a second degree English major at Bloomsburg University in Bloomsburg, PA. I have an extraordinary amount of work to finish before the end of the semester, not to mention some outside professional projects, not to mention final exams, not to mention graduation...you get the idea.

Last semester during the end-of-semester rush, I would sometimes take a little time to post some inspirational "study break" skating videos, so I won't rule out the possibility of me doing that again. Also, the rescheduled World Figure Skating Championships will be taking place April 24-May 1 in Moscow, Russia (incidentally falling during my last, and busiest week of classes!), so I might make some short posts that relate to that exciting--and much anticipated--event, but probably nothing too substantial, as time will not allow.

Bottom line: there will still be some occasional short posts, but nothing as regular or lengthy as I have been posting. Regular posting will resume around or after May 7. I look forward to posting some special tributes at that time, including a tribute to Russian singles skaters, part 2 of my tribute to Japanese skaters, and a tribute to skaters from the 1980s. We might even have a guest blogger or two!!

Thanks for your readership!

Sincerely,

Susan :)








No comments:

Post a Comment