Sunday, December 14, 2014

Fifth Annual 12-Days of Christmas Skating Countdown


It's that time of year again! In the two weeks leading up to Christmas, I will post a skating video every day to celebrate the season with some of my favorite skating performances. This will be the fifth time that I have done this particular series. It's hard to believe that I have had my blog now for five Christmas seasons, and I wouldn't be surprised if I post some of the same videos again. My favorites have remained favorites over the years and are worth highlighting again at this time of year.

If anyone is actually reading this, blog activity has been low as I continue to acclimate to my new life: new city, new job, new apartment, new responsibilities and social life! All good problems to have, but hasn't left me a lot of free time to sit down and post inspiration on these pages. Hopefully the holiday season will get me back in the swing of things, and it's always something to strive for in the new year.

I hope you enjoy the Fifth Annual 12-Days of Christmas Skating Countdown. Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment