Sunday, December 11, 2011

Alissa Czisny's "Moon River" from Fashion on Ice

Two weeks ago I posted a performance of "Moon River" by Josée Chouinard (Click here for the post: http://susanfieldofgold.blogspot.com/2011/12/josee-chouinards-moon-river-by-henry.html). I was inspired to post that performance after watching 2-time U.S. National Champion Alissa Czisny skate to "Moon River" in the recent TV special Fashion on Ice. Though Josée is a lovely skater and her rendition of "Moon River" is also lovely, I have to say that I prefer Alissa's performance to the same song and I would be remiss if I posted Josée's program and not Alissa's. Alissa is a delicate, wistful, magical skater and "Moon River" is the ideal vehicle to accentuate those qualities. I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment