Tuesday, April 29, 2014

A Celebration of Lynn Kriengkrairut and Logan Giulietti-Schmitt


Yesterday I read the news about the retirement of 2012 U.S. pewter medalists Lynn Kriengkrairut and Logan Giulietti-Schmitt. Click HERE to read the article on Ice Network.

Click HERE to read the official retirement announcement on Logan and Lynn's official Web site http://www.lynnandlogan.com/.

I was sorry to hear this news. Lynn and Logan have been one of my favorite U.S. ice dancers in the last few years. I have always enjoyed the concepts and choreography of their freedances. They bring so much warmth, passion, and musicality to their performances. I find them to be one of the more accessible U.S. dance teams in terms of performance---very genuine and open performers that really know how to reach audiences. They have contributed something special to the world of ice dance and they will be greatly missed. I wish them all the best!

I am grateful for You Tube so I can continue to enjoy their beautiful performances for years to come!

Here are some of their best freedances over the years:


2012: "Walking in the Sand"




2013: Adele medley



2014: Spartacus



No comments:

Post a Comment