Sunday, February 26, 2012

Lynn Kriengkrairut & Logan Giulietti-Schmitt's "I Belong to You" by Muse



Here is Lynn Kriengkrairut & Logan Giulietti-Schmitt's "I Belong to You" by Muse, skated at the 2011 U.S. Nationals in Greensboro, N.C. Though they had an unfortunate fall that perhaps kept them from earning the pewter medal, or higher, I was captivated by this freeskate last year and was equally captivated by their terrific, entertaining freeskate at this year's U.S. Nationals, which I'm looking to find a good recording of so I can post it for you all.

Logan and Lynn are a well-matched pair, who in some ways, remind me of Kimberly Navarro and Brent Bommentre, in the sense that they are very authentic, likable, warm performers. They are a pleasure to watch. Just lovely skating and I wish them the best of luck as their careers progress. Looking forward to seeing them again next season!

No comments:

Post a Comment